Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Your Brain Can’t Leave Worst Memories

same with what i write there! sometimes i feel like i wanna kill my self cause that worst memories always memorizing in my brain, in my eyes, Oh My God sometimes i feel like you kill me softly! i can’t pretend that I'm weak, i cant lost my bad memories, and every time the stupid worst memories will be dancing in my mind, without i needed! that's so stupid will make my good feel to be a bad feel, it so disturbing me! sometimes my friends beside me feel bad and so angry if my feeling move on from good to bad and make something like misunderstanding belong me and my friend ! i swear i want to control it all cause i always feel scare if i had a bad habit  like this shit !like the destiny is killing me ! i wanna leave all of my bad memories about 1 years ago, about someone who make me hurt and  all about my experience who makes me cry ! thats so fuckin memories that i think its not important for my life !

No comments:

Post a Comment