Sunday, February 24, 2013

Between Two Words.

Why we cant live in peace? Why can't we walked together in harmony? Its just like darn! Your past is bullied you. I just started to think that, well, i really need to take a breath. From everything, from everyone. This was seem so crazy! I can't controlled my self.


I've been through a lot of things lately. I don't know if it makes me stronger, or its only drowned me. I can't thinking crystal clear right now. The black clouds is around my head. It just like, they gave me a little rainbow smile and then gave me the rainy cry.


"I am I, you are you, we are we, we could live in such harmony"

Why we can't walk together? With peace and no differences. Everything will be much better if we take our differences into another side. We walked together for one reason, Peace!

Live, love, life is simple, but people makes it harder. How dare you said if life fuck you all? Life never did it, you fuck your own life. See, my friends, it's da truth.

And for now, all i really wanted is peace. I don't wanna meet every single person that I hate, every single person that have a plan to ruined my life. It just like, i dont wanna make my self like an idiot, i dont wanna life in my bad anymore.

Well, my bad. I fucked up everybody around me. I didn't meant it. Sorry. But seriously, for someone who have a plan to ruin my life, its pleased to meet you. Go on. It's only make me more stronger, and it really open my mind, that you're not good enough to be count in as whatever. True say. You can destroy me like whatever you planned about, but here one thing, "you must promised yourself that you'll never regret it!" Cuz after all, all you can see is i'm falling down. My family hates me, and you'll laugh. I cried. I tell all the truth. No more chances for us. We're done. We're literary fucking done. well i can started to build my own life. MY OWN LIFE! a brand new beginning. Life fuck me hard. I know that, and i'll fuck myself off to get my life back. Back to be better.

And now. After i dedicating all of my hate to someone who wanted to ruin me. I would like to say Thank you. Thank you for everyone who come clear into my life. My friends, Yayah, Rusda, Arvin, my crush, Daniel. Who really supported me. After everything i've been through. I say my thanks' from the deepest of my heart. You're all my dope. My pain killer. My moodbooster.

I'm glad to have you in my life. How can i expressed all my love for you all? Idk. I just maybe crazy without you all. This is what i called tragedies. But really meaningful for my life. I hope you'll learn something from this. Dont be as bad as me. Hehe.
Honestly, i cant hold my tears until right now. I've been through my hard day's night. And now my happiness was gone. Thanks for being who you are. Everyone. You're really got a hold on me :)



Life is honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment