Sunday, April 7, 2013

Accidentally, The Kooks.

Heyyaaaa.. Goodnight!! For you.. Yess you!!!! Have a nice weekend and keep your head up! Today will be your day!!! Good morning.. Good morning... 😊

Shweell. Its too dark to write something about past. Well, let the light show me the right path and finish my story now. First one, i dont know what to share about. And second, it's too late to tell about some long story. And third, i'm lil sleepy.
So, i kindly wanna share my randomly story. Started from.. Uhm.. The Kooks. Oke, them! Well, i started to listen their songs lately, it kinda made me depressed cause they really have something. Something that i cant explain. Their songs, just like a perfection. Ooh La.. Is their first single that made me love 'em. And after that, i tried to listened their other songs. And its like a treasure, well, they're so damn great. I lurve it❤
Check them out..
http://youtu.be/3UIYasZ_F3w

No comments:

Post a Comment