Sunday, August 4, 2013

Beatles Freak.

So, I joined some contest that my friend made. Actually, he's not my friend at all, because he's way older than me. He's just like my dad, but he's friendly and lovely. He made a singing contest via sound cloud, and the winner will get a Beatles rare poster (1986 I guess). A song that we must sing is a literary beatles song. So, I choose "Come Together" as my cover. Lol
I know my voice is sucks, but I don't know. I just love to sing. Sing a long alone, or with the other. Singing make me way better.
So, here's my come together cover's. Please. stop mocking it :) 


And soooooo, I won the contest! YEYYYYY! 


And she's my friend who accompanied and helped me while I bring my Beatles Poster from Ciputat to Ciledug. Rusdaaaaa!! 



Pssssst! The last pic of Rusda is my fav pic. it's pretty cool. right? Ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment