Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blah! Random.

Wtf. This is my third time write down here. Because the last thing i wrote here wasn't saved clearly as a draft. Poor me. Okay, watching supernatural series it such a traveling around a country and moved to another city for a minute. It just like they using magic. Lol. Forget it btw, im not suppose to wrote that kind of thing here. Forget it.
Ehm, hulaaaa laaaaa booooooo- you know what, sometimes i was really effing mad when someone joking on me when im not interested in. As someone did. Oh my, i know exactly what goes on here. But im not suppose to tell you about that. Its private. Flush and forget it.
Every close person in your life is really able to hurt you. Family. Boy/ girlfriend. Best friend. Friend. And anyone else. They really have a role to hurt you. Until you feel like you're alone. You'll buried on your memories.
Damn, i don't really know what i wrote up there. I think i lost my mind. Oke oke. I will leave. Bye all.

No comments:

Post a Comment