Friday, February 3, 2012

Indonesia Oh Indonesia!!

Daaaaaaaang! I was in police station. You know what, its seems like UNBELIEVABLE!
Every single person that working here was a scalper. I never wondered that this kind of shit going around me.
well, let me explain, yeah yesterday, i accompanied my sister to get her license. So, we went to a police station.
okey, just called us "smartass" because we dont know a thing about that place, about how to get a license, how to registered and how to get out of that place.
well, everyone there was trying to begged me and my sister to cheating, they said that we just paid and we got a license. I dont really want it, cause i know that its very expensive. So we walking in the truth.
no one wanna give us a direction. Damn! What i supposed to did. I was freaking out and finally, there was someone, an old man who give us a little light in darkness. So here we are, we got that register paper. Wait till next week. God bless me. Smoch

No comments:

Post a Comment