Wednesday, September 19, 2012

OUCH!.

Hiiii there!! It's been a long time! it really doesn't mean that i forgot this site or something, i'm just Lazy! yeah Lazy :) don't ask me why am i lazy because it's my hobby anyway.
it so confusing if I should start writing something again, cuz i've got a lotta things in my brain to write about, just confuse to choose what should I tell first. 
Anyway, WELCOME TO 7th SEMESTER :D
It just like a dream by the way, it seems like yesterday I was a new student in my college, and now Gosssssh i'm in 7th semester, it's only about 2 steps closer to the Graduate-things! I just realize how fast time goes by. As they didn't gave me a minutes to breathe. How bored my life was. 
It almost mid-night here. Honestly I really wanna share my holiday photo while i was in Lombok and Bali, but I'm not thinking that this is the right time. So, We'll wait then.. hehehe

By the way, did you ever feel like you are totally upset with someone? Someone who you love so much? and how it feels like eh?
I never give an excuse if everyone made a mistakes. but repeatedly? Over and over again? Same old story? Seriously? You must be killing me :D
How if I said this is the hardest part of my life? Anyone? Okay thanks Ed Sheeran who was singing U.N.I while I write this post hahaha. Um, Hey! How if I said it's over? It could be okay right? I bet no one will be upset now :)
Dear... Peace, Love and Empathy.
 This is the last thing that I could said. Nothing more than this. I know what's your feeling now, so do I! I must know how my feeling then! I just don't think everything gonna be OK if we're still together! Maybe it could be worst! We're deserve to be happy, without hurting each other. We already tried everything in our time together to made everything fine. But if this is the end of the story, you must be gladddd!!!! You keep this line more than anyone. So am I. I'm proud I EVER be the one that you love. even I'm not sure with that. But let's talk about our happiness. Maybe you'll ever know how beautiful you are to me, that's make me guilty! Sorry for it, I shoulda take a deep breathe to said it in front of your face. And the fact was I'm a loser. I'm a dick! I don't even have a power to said that. That was made you fly away from me...

ah.. that's a wrap! It's 12 am. So, good night and have  a wonderful dream to everyone. xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment