Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hey You, Happy Birthday Mom :)

today ,2010 march 1st. i wanna say Happy birthday for my mother :)
that i know its make her more old, but age is not important for me, am feels so happy ! today i want to make her happy, with many entertainment and just little joke , and all of us going happy and have fun. yes mom, i wanna hope your forgiveness, cause that you know, so many mistakes that i have, and i think its cannot be calculate if you wanna know how much it is (hehe i think its not important) so in your born day , i really really hope your forgiveness for everything i do thats make you hurt ! and i just want you to know, i love you mom :) even though i never say this live from you, but i just keep this word and felling in my heart . am so shy and i dont know why ! so here now, i already share my feeling to world , and i hope my mom knowing this :D

No comments:

Post a Comment