Monday, December 23, 2013

Beatles night at TCIS Bubat- Bandung

So i went to Bandung again, for the second time in november. This time, i went there with Ain't She Sweet band. They're gonna performs there.
So we started this journey from Lido, bogor. Then me and ain't she sweet's family going to bandung through sukabumi. And damn, that's a long long fucking way to go. We spent about 7 fucking hours on the fucking way. That was a crap. But finally we can arrived on time. Ain't she sweet got a schedule on 8pm, and we're arrived at 7.45. That was cruel, isn't it? Lol.
And tadaaa~ this time i bring my camera, so i captured a lot of their pics. Here we go..
This is our picture while we are on the road. As you can see, i still wearing a ban on my chin. That was because of my accident one week before.
And here my pictures of their performance.

















1 comment: