Tuesday, February 4, 2014

G-Pluck Beatles.

Well, if you lived in Indonesia and you are a big fucking fans of The Beatles, you should know this band. this one fucking band. G-PLUCK BEATLES. well I had an opportunity to watched them free on Beatles Night at Carburator Spring Cafe- Bintaro on 26 June 2013 with my brother and sister. they trying to be look a like a beatles. and that was funny, because.... Ah, you should see them by your own eyes. They're just awesome :)
Oh, it because this place is not really a huge venue, and i only got a table in the second floor, so i can't really get a nice and a lot of picture because my sister and brother didn't allowed me to leave them.
But really, you should watch them live. they're just awesome and shit, the bassist is someone who play for the band called "SORE", that is my favorite band too. i listened to them since i was in Senior High School. but I forgot his name, he has something like "Granida" or something in his middle name. Ah...

No comments:

Post a Comment