Saturday, December 19, 2009

really i can't do !



my fingers still dancing on my keyboard


my brain still search what the words can i write with this fingers


my heart still feeling empty..


my feeling still silent ! like be frozen !


ohh yeah , my god please give me the lighter


really not for smoke !


just for give a little shine brighter in my darkness heart !


i can't life without him really i swear ! :'(

God, teach me to do this only once in my life 


I know you know how the pain of this 


you know ?! i swear i want to do like this properly in this time !


but, i can't do it properly !


i don't know why !


and then i try again !

leave it !

maybe,
God

want

me 

to

life

until

i

solve

all

of

my

problem

and 

finally

i

got

the

happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment